Travel: Approx. 20 days of travel per year
Location: preferred Munich, potential for remote working in Germany or Spain
Here at Patvocates GmbH we're looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join our team – are you up to the challenge?
You are... an experienced multi-channel communications specialist, passionate about creating engaging content, and an expert in digital and traditional media. You will be a confident communicator and tactical problem solver, who has skills to translate complex and technical information to a range of audiences.
You will sit in a pivotal role in a European think tank, consultancy and social Enterprise, active in and passionate about patient advocacy and patient engagement.
You will have a strong track record of communicating subject matters using digital tools to convey understanding to audiences through owned and earned media. Your creativity will find new ways of creating impact and affecting change.
You will be a first-class media operator with a strong news sense and judgement, with experience operating in a complex environment. You will be a detailed planner and an expert relationship manager working closely with colleagues across the organisation and with our clients.
You will be an experienced integrated communications campaigner. Planning and leading campaigns at international level, you can change behaviour, grow awareness, and support ours and our clients’ goals.
- Developing and delivering multi-channel communications and engagement strategies for Patvocates and client projects, using traditional and new media methods in line with project audience, objectives, stakeholders and timelines and incorporating brand communication as required.
- Devising and managing communications budgets, using resources effectively and ensure efficient production and use of content.
- Leading and delivering the development of content, including written, video and graphic content in line with the developed communication and engagement plan and client requirements, tailored for the intended audience and produced for maximum reach and efficiency.
- Make effective use of digital media in line with Patvocates and client requirements to raise profile and engage agreed audiences
- Take responsibility for managing digital content strategy
- Deliver consistent use of brand across all channels including core messages, tone and visual brand
- Attend internal and external meetings, as required
- To carry out any other duties within the general scope of the post, as required
- Report against developed and agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for developed Communications and Digital Engagement Strategies, monitor KPI progress and ensure that the KPIs are met or exceeded for each project
- Monitor resource against budget, tracking performance and effectively managing resources
Additional skills and abilities
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks and associated priority levels
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail while being committed to producing accurate and high-quality written deliverables
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a flexible, proactive way, and in a virtual environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with individuals across all organizational levels
- Excellent editorial and storytelling skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, with high proficiency (native or near-native level) in the English language.
- Ability to work as part of a remote team, with colleagues (and clients) situated across Europe.
Education and/or experience
- University degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Media or Journalism, or in a related field (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of professional experience required, ideally in an international environment
- Relevant experience in a related field
- Knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office products
- Expertise in developing communication / engagement strategy including measuring and reporting
- Knowledge of common Social Media tools including analytics and reporting
- A track record of translating organisational goals into communications goals, understanding audience perceptions, and crafting integrated and creative communications campaigns
- An in-depth knowledge of media best practice
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!