Patvocates is looking for a Senior Office Assistant to the CEO of this social enterprise.
- Full time / permanent
- 10 days of travel per year
- Munich, Germany
- 35.000-40.000 EUR gross salary per year, depending on prior experience and track record
- Provide business support and assistance to the CEO
- Monitor open actions of projects and the organisation, make sure follow-up actions happen
- Coordinate meetings (scheduling, agenda, venues, travel booking)
- Prepare background documentation for meetings and write minutes
- Draft PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Issue invoices, process payments, process reimbursement claims, monitor incoming payments
- Help prepare meetings and handle logistics
The tasks are non-exhaustive and subject to change depending on needs of the organisation and the projects.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum professional experience of five years in a similar capacity
- Experience in delivering work on time and within budget
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Very advanced English (C2), written and spoken (German language skills are not required)
- Experience as a patient or caregiver with a serious health condition is helpful, even though not required
- Knowledge/experience in working in the field of healthcare, preferably for non-profit organisations
- High-level ability to use electronic office and Online tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoints, Google Docs, Email, WhatsApp)
- Ability to be pro-active, flexible, self-driven and work independently from both the home office and our Munich office, within tight deadlines
- Experience of collaborative working in a virtual environment (with a team distributed across Europe)
- Experience in supervising the work of external contractors
- Commitment to patient-centered healthcare and the core values of patient-led organizations
- An exciting position in an even more exciting European social enterprise in the emerging fields of patient-centered healthcare and patient advocacy, working together with key patient advocacy leaders across Europe
- Full-time position (40h/week), giving the opportunity to progress and to integrate in a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team working from different European cities
- Permanent employment contract under German law
How to apply:
The Patvocates Network is a consultancy, social enterprise and think tank on patient advocacy, health policy and patient engagement in medical research. The Patvocates Network provides unique insights, experience and connections in patient advocacy through strategy development, meaningful stakeholder interaction and excellence in project implementation. We provide strategic consultancy, hands-on training and platforms for interaction to patient advocacy organisations, authorities and the private sector. Our goal is to establish and develop effective engagement frameworks, policies, processes and projects for patient advocacy groups, authorities, healthcare institutions and the private sector.
Patvocates is run by a team of leading patient advocates with more than 50 years of experience in the field, with in-depth knowledge of pan-European healthcare systems, institutions, stakeholders, cultures and the pan-European patient community across different disease areas. Being a social enterprise, Patvocates donates parts of its revenue to educational non-profit initiatives, e.g. the European Patients’ Academy (EUPATI).
The Patvocates Network was founded in 2010 and is registered as a limited company in Munich, Germany, but is acting mainly on the European level.