Patvocates a Germany-based, patient-driven, not-only-for-profit consultancy, acting in the triangle of patient advocacy, health policy and medicines research and development.
Patvocates is a social enterprise that also donates a proportion of its revenue to capacity building and education initiatives of the patient community.
We are looking for an engaged Senior Project Manager to drive forward our exciting projects in patient engagement and patient advocacy.
- Full time / permanent.
- Working language is English.
- Travel up to 30 days a year.
- Home based in Germany (Munich area) or Spain (Barcelona area).
- Gross salary: 45.000-50.000 EUR/year.
The Senior Project Manager will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and deliver successful projects for clients, including, e.g., content development, report writing, budgeting, coordination, moderation, facilitation, administration, logistics of meetings.
- Develop, present and pitch projects to clients.
- Monitor and make sure projects adhere to milestones and deadlines, report on progress.
- Follow up proactively on all project- and team-related open actions, tasks and urgent priorities, make sure that follow-up happens.
- Plan, prepare and implement project meetings (virtual and face-to-face), e.g., organisation of meetings, venues, travel, logistics, technology, material.
- Monitor correspondence with team members of clients, suppliers and the Patvocates team.
- Coordinate, contract and involve external partners, consultants and suppliers
- Prepare proposals and project budgets, supervise progress, track invoicing and payment schedules.
- Coordinate and implement communication with clients, including preparing interim progress reports and updates both to the client and well as to the Patvocates team.
- Report to the head of the business unit.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum professional experience of 6 years as a project manager or consultant.
- Experience in delivering work on time and within budget.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Very advanced English (C2), written and spoken.
- Professional skills in developing and holding PPT presentations.
- High-level ability to use electronic office and online tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Email, Telegram).
- Ability to be pro-active, flexible, self-driven and work independently from home office and our Munich office (if needed), within tight deadlines.
- Experience of collaborative working in a virtual environment (with a team distributed across Europe).
- Commitment to patient-centred healthcare and the core values of patient-led organizations.
- Availability to travel.
Desired experience and skills:
- University degree or equivalent in related area.
- Knowledge/experience in working with pharmaceutical companies, preferably in the field of patient engagement and patient advocacy.
- Knowledge/experience in working either in the non-profit sector, in a health-related consultancy or in patient advocacy.
- Knowledge of European healthcare system.
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- An exciting position in an even more exciting European social enterprise in the emerging fields of patient-centred healthcare and patient advocacy, working together with key patient advocacy leaders across Europe.
- Full-time position (40h/week), giving the opportunity to progress and to integrate in a young, dynamic and multi-cultural team working from different European cities.
- 6-month probation followed by permanent employment contract under German or Spanish law, depending on location.
How to apply:
- Apply for this job offer by sending your CV and your motivation letter to HR@patvocates.net with the subject “Application Senior Project Manager”.
- Please note that only applications sent via email with a CV and motivation letter will be regarded.