|Job title: Assistant to the CEO||Location: Munich, Germany|
|Position type: Full time /permanent||Salary: 35.000-40.000 EUR/year GROSS|
|Probation period: 6 months|
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide calendar management for the CEO including coordination of all incoming appointments and appointment requests/invitations, prioritisation of meetings, meeting planning (using Doodle and other tools) and supporting the CEO in preparation for meetings (document and diary planning and management)
- Coordinate meetings of the CEO, e.g. briefing documents, scheduling, agenda development, organisation of venues, administration of files logistics, travel booking (internal and external/project meetings), background documentation for meetings, write and align minutes
- Manage the emails / inbox of the CEO including follow-up and prioritisation of incoming requests and enquiries, signposting and redirection of requests to other member of the team where appropriate, monitoring, prioritisation and follow-up of requests and enquiries
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and open responsibilities, tasks and deadlines, and anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, events and other upcoming commitments.
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks that support the CEO to effectively lead the organisation and projects, which may include: collecting and preparing information for meetings or projects (internal and external), preparing client proposals, composing and preparing correspondence, maintaining contact lists and databases, making travel arrangements, completing and overseeing reports, assisting with special projects, designing and producing (sometimes) complex documents and reports.
- Manage expense reimbursement of CEO to Patvocates and third parties
- Coordinate and administer client contracts, time budgets vs. time records
- Administer and drive use of online collaboration tools for virtual teams (e.g. Zoom, NextCloud, Toggl, Trello, Slack etc)
- Other projects / duties as required and in line with the needs of the CEO / Patvocates
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with experience of executive-level support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of professionalism when working with diverse groups of people and clients
- Excellent judgment, and the ability to make appropriate informed decisions regarding priorities and available time, and respond with appropriate level of urgency to situations where a quick response or turnaround is required
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail while being committed to producing accurate and high-quality written deliverables
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a flexible, proactive way, and in both a virtual and office environment, and as part of an international remote team.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, with native-level English language (other languages a plus).
- Interest in working in the patient advocacy and health sector
What we offer:
- The opportunity to thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, rewarding environment
- Immediate start available
- An attractive monthly salary
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity of working with a highly talented, dynamic and international team on high impact projects
Who we are:
Patvocates is a consultancy, social enterprise and think tank on patient advocacy, health policy and patient engagement in medical research.
Patvocates provides unique insights, experience and connections in patient advocacy through strategy development, facilitation of stakeholder interaction and excellence in project implementation. We provide strategic consultancy, hands-on training and platforms for interaction to patient advocacy organisations, authorities and the private sector. Our goal is to establish and develop effective engagement frameworks, policies, processes and projects for patient advocacy groups, authorities, healthcare institutions and the private sector. Patvocates is run by a team of leading pan-European patient advocates with extensive knowledge of pan-European healthcare systems, institutions, stakeholders, cultures and the pan-European patient community. Being a social enterprise, Patvocates donates parts of its revenue to educational non-profit initiatives.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!